ProSumer Group provides marketing consulting services and new product development assistance for institutional clients and entrepreneurs.
A small sampling of clients and projects. . .
- AARP Three year on-site consulting assignment supporting AARP's marketing modernization transformation. Efforts emphasized call center operations, acquisition marketing, program management, production support for 15 to 20 million direct mail pieces per month and 29 million monthly Alternative Media marketing promotions, renewal marketing, Email member prospecting, contact center contest design, implementation and management, and business intelligence reporting.
- America Online Provided on-site consulting, strategic guidance and implementation support for marketing initiatives related to AARP, Infinity Broadcasting, Delta Airlines, and American Express programs.
- Qwest Communications Managed fulfillment operations for Microsoft Flight Simulator promotion. Processed incoming data files, assembled fulfillment kits, and mailed final enrollment bonus to customers.
- Tiger Wrap® Wrote business plan and developed and patented innovative pet product. Sourced private business partners and seed investors. Funded initial R&D and designed consumer packaging.
- American Dream Network® Produced nationally televised home giveaway promotion from concept origination to commercial implementation. Recruited strategic business partners and corporate sponsors (i.e. Black & Decker, Royal Caribbean, Delta Airlines, etc.), celebrity spokesman (Chuck Woolery), key suppliers, and negotiated all contracts. Designed inbound call processing protocol, scouted locations for commercial, drafted commercial scripts, and produced all consumer marketing material. Cross promoted home giveaway on Internet and direct mail, analyzed response rates across all promotional channels and reported financial results to partners and investors. Choreographed and memorialized grand prize award on film.